Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Can't



I feel like this picture very adequately sums up what I am feeling right now. I was all ready and excited for summer to be here so I could just work out and work. You know. At my actual job. And read books. And catch up on Lost. And maybe glee. And maybe go swimming a few times. And then I was hit with this. And now I feel like that carefree summer that was nearly in my grasp has suddenly slipped through my fingers and been blown away to the other side of the world. I just want to cry. Cry and cry and cry. And I wasn't even hit with this because I was doing something wrong - it's not a punishment. I got hit with this all because I was being good! Ugh. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!? I think I'll go watch a really sappy movie.

1 comment: