Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How to get a man




As everyone probably knows by now, I am pretty much an expert on this subject. So, I am going to give you a little bit of advice on how to get a man you have previously met if you are in one of his classes.




DO:




Girl: *Walks into class on time and sits next to man* "Hi, *******. Do you remember me?"


Man: "Of course! You're *********'s really attractive cousin!"


Girl: "Yes! Yes, I am!"




Annnnnnd eventually they get married and have lots of little babies.




DON'T:




Girl: *Walks into class late and sits at a different table even though there is an open spot right next to Man*............*Stares creepily at man throughout class*...............*Leaves class without talking to Man before class is over*




This will make him think that you don't actually remember who he is and will cause him to never come sit by or talk to you.

2 comments:

  1. You blogged! I am wondering which one of these scenarios was the one you did? And you should come hang out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshhhhhh.....who says I did one of these scenarios? :) And I'm pretty much always free on SUnday unless Amanda is having a game night!

    ReplyDelete