Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fashion Advice

I feel it is time for me to give the world some fashion advice. I am the first to admit that I am not always the most stylish person in the world, but after a day of walking around ASU, I simply cannot hold my tongue any longer.



Lesson #1:
There is a HUGE difference between being unique and being a FREAK. For example: Perhaps if you are feeling like being unique, you should replace the plain button on your pants with a large bead or something. You should NOT, however, wear goggles that make you look like an enlarged fly.

Lesson #2:
Things are more attractive when left to the imagination.
I am often disgusted when I see girls with huge boobs who wear shirts that display their massively endowed parts to the world and let them jiggle freely in the stifling hot Arizona weather. This does not mean, however, that I am not disgusted when girls with zero amounts of boobs try to do the same thing. It is actually even more disgusting for some reason. So please. Just cover up and leave your chesticles a nice little mystery. It is much more appealing.


Lesson #3:
Never go pantyless when wearing white shorts.
Now you might say to yourself, "But Stephannie! If i wear underwear with my white shorts you'll be able to see it through my shorts!" And I will say to you, "That may be true, but if you don't wear them, I'll be able to see your bum through your shorts instead of your underwear. Is that really preferable???" And you, being the smart person you are will realize that I am right. So please. If you are going to wear white shorts, please make sure you find a pair that are thick enough that you will be able to wear them with a nice comfy pair of underpants without being able to see them through your shorts.




Lesson #4:
If your pockets are longer than your shorts, YOU NEED A NEW PAIR OF SHORTS. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment