Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The things you see at ASU....


I see weird things all the time at ASU. Most the time I don't even notice them because I'm just so used to it. Like the guy wearing the Burger King man costume. I don't even really pay attention to him anymore. Or the religious fanatics belting out preposterous things - they've just become noise in the background. But today I saw a girl wearing a shirt that said, "Consensual Sex is Hot"......and I was like, "For reals?!?" Why would you wear that? I mean, I thought I was ridiculous for wearing my Jonas Brothers concert t-shirt around campus.

So, I did a little bit of research just now and found out that it's actually to raise awareness about sexual abuse or something like that.

Still.

Very strange shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment