Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cuddleslut




Recently, the subject of cuddleslutting has been on my mind. And thinking about cuddleslutting caused me to think about other things that were slightly deeper. Like, how people these days, seem to make out with the first "sexy" person they see walking down the street simply because they like the feeling of it - not because they like the person.


I'm really bad at explaining why I think certain things, but I'll try to explain why this annoys me so much.


Here's the thing. I'm young. My friends are young. Although I wish it wouldn't (because it drives me crazy) random hook ups are bound to happen. And I hate it. I think it shows just how slutty our world has become. I know some people think I'm a total prude, and I probably am, but I don't think you should be holding someone's hand or kissing them simply because you want their body. Kissing and such has come to mean absolutely nothing because we no longer do it to show that we have feelings for a person, but rather because we desire them. I dunno. It just frustrates me. I think people should stop just hooking up with people simply for the sake of "getting some" and find someone they can actual start some form of meaningful relationship with. I'm no expert on love, but it seems to me that waiting to share certain things with one person who loves and understands you would be much better than slutting it up with someone you don't even know.


2 comments:

  1. Um........... yes Stephannie. Follow this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It would be a very good idea. You should get a candy bar from Heavenly Father after the resurrection though for stating it. Just to be cheesy.

    ReplyDelete