Monday, September 27, 2010

Hit (on) me baby, one more time!


I have recently discovered a love of hitting on people by texting them random song lyrics. It's actually quite entertaining and I have way more fun doing it than I really should. Anyhow, I figured I'd share a few of the lyrics I've sent so you can try sending them to people yourself next time you're bored. I've found that you usually get a better reaction when you insert the person's name who you're sending it to somewhere in the song if you can. I'll use the name Jeremy when I write these since he's the poor soul I usually send these too. If you can't find a place to put a name in, a few "..." will usually work pretty well too. They seem to make it more awkward which is definitely what we're going for here. Sometimes a winky face also works.


"Oooooooooo Jeremy, you're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind! Hey, Jeremy! Hey! Hey! Hey, Jeremy!"


"I've got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim....."


"Jeremy....my life would suck without you...."


"Oh Jeremy, why can't you seeeeeeeeeeeeee, you belong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"


"Jeremy, won't you fly with me? ;)"


"Jeremy, I wanna write you a love song...;)"
"Jeremy, let's get physical! Physical!!!!!!!!!"


I think perhaps the best one I've ever done was this: "Jeremy, you and I could write a bad romance...." I'm pretty sure this actually caused him physical pain it was so bad. I'm fairly certain his response was something like this: "STOP!!!!!"


Poor Jeremy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment