Thursday, September 23, 2010

I say a little prayer for you


Dear girls who wear tube tops,

I pray that one day you will realize that that tube top does not make you look hot. All it does is accentuate your armpit fat and squish your boobs into a really weird shape.


Dear people walking around with umbrellas on a hot sunny day,

I pray that one day you'll realize that rain comes from dark gray clouds. Not the sun. You can leave your umbrellas at home.


Dear ladies man,

I pray that one day you'll realize that having five girls hanging off each arm does not make you look cool. It just makes you look like a pimp. In a bad way.


Dear girl with the really loud voice,

I pray that one day you realize that a loud voice does not make you cute. Nor does a REALLY loud voice make you super cute. You can be just as lovely by talking at a normal volume.


Dear world,

I pray that one day you realize you're not funny. Certain colored umbrellas and coincidental publishers are not funny.


Dear people drinking diet soda,

I pray that one day you will realize that diet soda is really not any better for you than real soda. If you're gonna drink crap, drink the real crap. Unless of course you think that diet soda tastes better.


Dear closet #2

I pray that the day I set you on fire you'll realize it's not because I hate you. I just want to make sure I never lose my crazy mind again.


Dear Drew,

I pray that one day you'll realize that Taylor loves you.


Dear girl wearing spandex leggings,

I pray that one day you'll realize that those are not pants. They're more like....an accessory for your legs.


Dear girls of the world,

I pray that one day you realize that boobs should be your best kept secret. Not the item you bring to show and tell. Every day.


Dear moms,

I pray that one day you realize people are lying to you when they say your newborn baby is cute. I also pray that one day they stop lying.


Dear me,

I pray that when you die, you don't burn in hell for trying to find pictures to go along with some of these while in the institute building. Particularly for the tube top one. Maybe the fact that the site was blocked will save you.


No comments:

Post a Comment