Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I AM ANGRY

I have always been slightly cynical, but I feel like a few months ago my life started going to crap and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Friends keep moving away, some move back unexpectedly, I've gotten callings that stress me out to no end, my biggest dream that I've held onto for about two years was crushed, I'm taking classes at school that bore me to no end, I hate talking to people and therefore am a bit of a homebody, and I've been stuck in a romantic rut for the past several years with no end in sight. I'm quite tired of feeling so angry all the time so I thought that maybe I could fix that by writing a blog on some of the few things that make me happy. Then maybe I won't feel like screaming out in anguish and punching the nearest person in the face.

Rainbows make me happy. Not so much the rainbows that appear in the sky after it rains, but more the idea of dressing up as a rainbow. I think it could be quite fun. I want to be a rainbow for Halloween. I'm going to dress in all sorts of bright colors and then glue tons of cotton balls to my socks and pretend they are clouds. However, I was told that the fact that I wanted to glue cotton balls to my socks and pretend they were clouds was one of the reasons I do not have a boyfriend. So this idea may not actually help me to get out of this romantic rut.....but I also kind of don't want to be with someone who does not appreciate my cloud feet.

Jonas L.A. I just started watching this on Saturday and I've already watched all the episodes that are out. They are so addicting! I live vicariously through their lives.

The smell of fabric softener makes my day all better. They only thing I like about doing laundry is smelling the clothes after they are dry. One of my friends always smells like clean laundry, so whenever I am near him, I make sure I inhale his goodness and let him know that he smells delicious.


This is my hot lab teacher from my biology class last semester. Now, even though he doesn't look super attractive in this picture, don't be fooled. Just wait til you see him in real life. It is an absolute treat! AND! He's smart! He studies honey bees. I love honey bees. :) I just happened to google him one day and I was super shocked when a picture of him actually came up!
Anyway. I'm done now. Turns out I have some sort of brain block and I can't actually think of anything else that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment