Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things I hate while driving

I despise driving. Or even just being in a car. Not only because I am an awful driver and nearly always end up injuring myself while out on the road, but because it feels like everyone else sucks at driving even more than I do which is really quite frightening. Also, some people are just dumb. So, here's a list of the things that annoy me most.

#1 That one person who, when a lane is blocked off by construction, thinks they can just drive past everyone to the very front of the line and then just expects you to let them in.

#2 Busy streets without a left turn arrow.

#3 ASU crosswalks

#4 Stupid people at the institute parking garage who can't seem to find their access card and make you sit there forever and wait for them.

#5 Really dumb license plates
9TEEN86
PHASSST
And.....are you ready for this one?
DA MOM E

#6 People with hot trucks who drive like pansies
If you have a hott sexy man truck, you should drive like a man. End of story.

#7 Cars with a backseat, but only two doors.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this sums up my 15 minute drive to ASU in the mornings perfectly.

    And can I add to stupid license plates? Those dumb mormon ones like LDS FAM

    ReplyDelete